Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Worksheet? Ya.. Tree Diagram... Can You Do it???


For this task it is more related to the knowledge that we had learned this week that is tree diagram. This task requires us to do a worksheet about tree diagram of at least two different sentences.

At first we need to find two sentences and then we need to analyze the into a tree diagram. i already choose two sentences taken from the article in magazine and also from storybook. After finish doing a complete tree diagram of the two sentences, I need to create a worksheet for the student of my level more specifically my classmate. The worksheet must contain questions and its answer scheme.

This worksheet will be given to one of my classmate. After that we need to check the answer by using the answer scheme that each of us had prepared beforehand. Based on my classmate work, I can conclude that he already mastered the concept of a tree diagram and its components involved. He can do the worksheet without making any mistakes.

The aspect that I focused for this worksheet is to determine whether my friend can identify various type of word classes, type of phrases and a better understanding of word structures.

This is also my first time doing a worksheet. believe me doing it for my age level is not an easy task. Why? It is because I need to create a worksheet and plan it carefully so that the one who going to do my worksheet will feel that that was an easy task for him/her. I need to create it by referring to his knowledge level and what I want to evaluate from this worksheet. 

Apart from that, I think this is a good way for us who will became an English teacher in a few more years and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment